Follow Direct Links To Download iOS 8.2 Beta 2 IPSW
Every developer can now download iOS 8.2 beta 2 ipsw. This morning, Apple posted the second beta of iOS 8.2 for developers. Just a day after launching iOS 8.1.2, which contains a fix for disappearing ringtones. The release comes almost three weeks since the first 8.2 beta has been launched.
The iOS 8.2 beta 2 release notes don’t get any new features, but there are a lot of bug fixes, and also some improvements that are developed for WatchKit. This update gains support for WatchKit, the developer SDK for the Apple Watch, which also went live for developers today.
Issues that are fixed in Beta 2
- Siri support for Singapore English was disabled in the previous beta.
- Clicking on a notification’s icon/body in the watch window does not launch the main app in iOS Simulator.
- When you click Build and Run it doesn’t launch the watch window.
- The custom sash color for notification controllers does not currently appear in Interface Builder but does in iOS Simulator.
- Installing WatchKit apps may stop working in iOS Simulator.
- The WKInterfaceController method addMenuItemWithImage:title:action: does not work in iOS Simulator.
- Additional keyboards, including 3rd party keyboards, may not appear in Safari, Maps, or 3rd party apps in iOS Simulator.
iOS 8.2 beta 2 is compatible with such as
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus,
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 2, iPad (third-generation), iPad (fourth-generation), iPad mini, iPad mini 2/3
- iPod touch (fifth-generation)
The beta release is available as an Over-the-air (OTA) update on devices running iOS 8.2 beta 1. Please note that you need to be a registered iOS developer to download these files. Here are download iOS 8.2 beta 2 ipsw direct links for iPhones: