Upload iFile For iOS 8 On Your iPhone 6
Now you can download iFile for iOS 8. As this file management app helps to upload the entire iOS filesystem on jailbroken iDevice. iFile can view all file types, such as documents, images, and supports installing .deb packages.
It is one of our useful and favorite jailbreak apps of all-time. The iFile has just been updated for iOS 8-iOS 8.1. iFile 2.1.0-1 provides correct file organization to iOS, something that just isn’t possible with local App Store apps.
Among iOS 8 iFile features are support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. So try to download iFile for iPhone 6 and also for iPhone 6 Plus. Secondly the Finder-like tool for iOS has been updated for iOS 8.
Look through full change log for iFile 2.1.0-1:
- Added Hebrew localization.
- Added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
- Added icons for iPhone 6 Plus.
- During search in file list the search magnifying glass icon gets replaced with an activity indicator.
- Fixed problem in not listing some external viewers, e.g. Whatsapp, Dropbox, iMovie etc.
- Fixed issue that Bluetooth transfers via GameKit were not working on iOS 7+ anymore.
- Fixed issue that stored URL from a 2nd tab will be stored back to 1st tab.
- Fixed that status bar was black on black in Audio Player.
- Fixed bug in Box SDK that lead to crash on launch on iOS 8.
- Updated “Pull down to refresh” arrow with iOS 7 styled one on iOS 7 and later.
- Fixed that integer numbers containing a decimal indicator (, or .) got interpreted as floats in Property List Editor number fields.