How to Use iOS 8.4 Music App Up Next Feature [Instruction]
Apple presented iOS 8.4 public version not too long ago. This firmware comes with the new Music application and Apple Up Next feature you take advantage of especially if you are a music fan. It’s great when you can create playlists on the go. Everything is very simple, fast and awesome in this upgrade.
iOS 8.4 Music app allows adding titles on the fly [besides this you can jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG untether program that supports all iDevices]. You can refine and change your playlist without any problems. There are a lot of tasks you can complete when you are using Up Next iOS Music option. This is probably the best addition to the new mobile operating system introduced for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users.
What iOS 8.4 Up Next Feature Allows Doing
- It is simple to add new tracks to your playlist. This can be done through Up next – More – Add to Up Next and you can choose tracks while listening to them.
- It is fast to remove tracks by selecting Clear Up next menu. This is very quickly and this way you can delete your Up Next queue.
- The Up Next queue can be edited. Drag – drop songs anywhere and arrange everything to how you like it.
- If you want to play your favorite song click on it within your Up Next list and listen to it.
- If you want to find out which song is playing next you can select Now Play option – Up Next icon by tapping on the title you are listening to at the moment.
- It is simple to get to your history by simply pulling down from within your Up Next and selecting History menu.
- If you don’t want to change your current queue simply go with Keep Up Next option.
There are a lot of other simple and useful things you can do with the great iOS 8.4 Music app. What do you think about all these possibilities?