- Switch on Siri by holding down the home button and wait for a beep.
- Say “Call me ____” Complete the blank with whatever you want Siri to consult you as. This can be your name or anything else.
- Siri will answer “From now on, I’ll call you ____. OK?
- Reply “OK.”
- Siri will the up-date the nickname field of your contact details to this name. This can be how your name will appear when Siri types out your name.
Manually change the phonetic punctuation of your name
- Open Contacts app
- Select your name
- Tap Edit
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “add field”
- Tap Phonetic First Name or Phonetic Last Name
- Fill the field with phonetic spelling of your name
- Tap Done
Ultimate Guide: How to turn Off Restricted Mode on iPhone?
iRemove Unlock iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, SE, 4S/4 Software
MacOS High Sierra Features: Set Up Websites in Safari on Mac
How to Enable iOS 11 Mail Reply Notification on iPhone 7
LetsUnlock Services List
iPhone & iPad Activation Lock Bypass
Use LetsUnlock iCloud Tool to bypass Activation Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad running on iOS version up to 14.6.Read More
MacOS iCloud Activation Lock Bypass
The LetsUnlock Mac iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tool will help you to remove Activation Lock on an iCloud locked Mac which is stuck on Activation Lock Screen with no need to enter the correct Apple ID and password.Read More
Mac EFI Firmware Passcode Bypass
The LetsUnlock EFI Bypass Tool is a one button solution, which you click to start the EFI Unlock process. Bypass EFI with out password! Everything else does the software.Read More