- First of all, your device needs to be jailbroken.
- Download and install iFile from Cydia repo to your device
- Run the iFile app and go to /System/Library/CoreServices/
- Search for SystemVersion.plist and open it
- Change the following code as shown below:
6. Save the document and close it. Below is the short video from guys from iDownloadBlog that shows how to perform those six steps shown above. The video demonstrates installation process for iPad but it's pretty much the same for iPhone and iPod Touch, besides, iPad screen is bigger and better for understanding were to tap, you know :) From now on the App Store will think that your device is running iOS 5.1 and will let you install iPhoto on iOS 5.0.1. If you have any issues in iBooks try installing Books Fix for iOS 5 from Cydia app.
Ultimate Guide: How to turn Off Restricted Mode on iPhone?
iRemove Unlock iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, SE, 4S/4 Software
MacOS High Sierra Features: Set Up Websites in Safari on Mac
How to Enable iOS 11 Mail Reply Notification on iPhone 7
LetsUnlock Services List
iPhone & iPad Activation Lock Bypass
Use LetsUnlock iCloud Tool to bypass Activation Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad running on iOS version up to 14.6.Read More
MacOS iCloud Activation Lock Bypass
The LetsUnlock Mac iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tool will help you to remove Activation Lock on an iCloud locked Mac which is stuck on Activation Lock Screen with no need to enter the correct Apple ID and password.Read More
Mac EFI Firmware Passcode Bypass
The LetsUnlock EFI Bypass Tool is a one button solution, which you click to start the EFI Unlock process. Bypass EFI with out password! Everything else does the software.Read More