- First, you should go to Vodafone unlock request form (here you go).
- It will take you to the official Vodafone website where you will find the iPhone unlock request form.
- Just fill in your personal data like title, Name, email, mobile number, phone manufacturer (aka phone make), choose your phone's model and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) that is your phone's unique identification number. You can inside of your iPhone's box, in iTunes while your phone is connected or just by typing in *#06# from your phone's keyboard. There you will see a 15 digit code. Please not that all the fields should be completed.
- By clicking "Submit" button in the low right corner of the form you will be redirected to the confirmation page.
- After that you'll receive an email to to the address you pointed in the form. The letter will say that carrier will need up to three days to unlock your device (which is not that bad comparing to Samsung's 16 working days and Sony Ericsson's 10 working days)
Ultimate Guide: How to turn Off Restricted Mode on iPhone?
iRemove Unlock iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, SE, 4S/4 Software
MacOS High Sierra Features: Set Up Websites in Safari on Mac
How to Enable iOS 11 Mail Reply Notification on iPhone 7
LetsUnlock Services List
iPhone & iPad Activation Lock Bypass
Use LetsUnlock iCloud Tool to bypass Activation Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad running on iOS version up to 14.6.Read More
MacOS iCloud Activation Lock Bypass
The LetsUnlock Mac iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tool will help you to remove Activation Lock on an iCloud locked Mac which is stuck on Activation Lock Screen with no need to enter the correct Apple ID and password.Read More
Mac EFI Firmware Passcode Bypass
The LetsUnlock EFI Bypass Tool is a one button solution, which you click to start the EFI Unlock process. Bypass EFI with out password! Everything else does the software.Read More