List of Risks
- iPhone 3GS is not compatible with this iPad baseband in case new 3GS was produced after week 28 of year 2011. This process can break you iPhone.
- As I said before your iPhone GPS almost definitely would be broken.
- There is no downgrading software available if you update your baseband to 06.15.00.
- Using iPhone on 06.15.00 baseband you can't restore it with original firmware. iTunes will give an error. It is possible to do it using a custom or ‘cooked’ firmware made with redsn0w or some other tools for example sn0wbreeze. By the way, you can use this link to fix iTunes error 3194.
- You are going to gap any Apple warranties as they possibly can effortlessly identify this baseband in the event you carry it in for service.
- The resell worth of your iPhone could possibly be lesser because of the previously mentioned, that’s if you plan to offer it at some point.
Ultimate Guide: How to turn Off Restricted Mode on iPhone?
iRemove Unlock iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, SE, 4S/4 Software
MacOS High Sierra Features: Set Up Websites in Safari on Mac
How to Enable iOS 11 Mail Reply Notification on iPhone 7
LetsUnlock Services List
iPhone & iPad Activation Lock Bypass
Use LetsUnlock iCloud Tool to bypass Activation Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad running on iOS version up to 14.6.Read More
MacOS iCloud Activation Lock Bypass
The LetsUnlock Mac iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tool will help you to remove Activation Lock on an iCloud locked Mac which is stuck on Activation Lock Screen with no need to enter the correct Apple ID and password.Read More
Mac EFI Firmware Passcode Bypass
The LetsUnlock EFI Bypass Tool is a one button solution, which you click to start the EFI Unlock process. Bypass EFI with out password! Everything else does the software.Read More