How to Easily Search iPhone on iOS 7 with Jailbreak Cydia Tweak
There are a lot of various iOS 7 hacks and tweaks that are meant to make your iPhone so much better. For example, you can take a look at QuickScope iOS 7 jailbreak tweak available on Cydia that allows searching through your smartphone via commands.
This interface hack for iOS 7 platform is available at $1.50 [not all Cydia tweaks are free to download and use]. The options are added to your app switcher which shows a search window at your screen’s top when it is activated.
You can search your interface on iPhone through this bar or use some QuickScope commands that must be typed in. For instance, you can type “tweet” using a space before the word and a lot of other commands using the same method. You can see the full list of available commands by typing “ commands.”
This iOS 7 jailbreak app isn’t buggy as users say. It will remind you of spotlight. Here is how you are offered to hack your iPhone with QuickScope:
- Type “ play” to listen to music on your iDevice.
- Type “ facebook” to post something to this social network.
- Type “ color” or “ theme” to play with colors within the application.
- Type “ tweet” to write a quick tweet.
- Type “ help” to get the guide how the application can be used.
- Type “ commands” to see all the commands available.
- Type “ movie-name ” with the space before and after the name of the movie to find something to watch on your gadget.
To add noted, you can type “ sticky,” and to find locations type “ nearby.”
Do you think such a hack is useful on iOS 7 devices?